About Me

My photo
Ole ♥ Email:angelswing16@hotmail.com (not msn) Location: Tasmania Hometown: Malaysia Make imperfection a shinning star; L♥ve Life & live for yourself

Friday, June 25, 2010

Life.e.e.e

For ya information, this post is actually done by last night at 4.07am. I'm so darn hungry at this moment, and the blogging mood suddenly burning in my heart. But the "wu guai" internet makes me mad :( It's just so unstable!! End up, i better type in Notepad and CopyPaste tmr XD Ok, I'm hell busy for these few days, busy with my house moving stuff and the extreme one--> IELTS test! It's killing me!!


Do more pratices is what my sis told me. So nervous :((( Bcoz the result will be the decision whether i can continue staying in OZ *cry*

Look at my room, fulled with stuff, hate to see this messy and crowded thingie so unorganized. Anyway, my room will be back to normal soon Teeheeee




*Thanks buddiees for helping HEART



































HEADACHE!! 

As mentioned in FB and twitter, my baby rabbit has passed away :((((((( I can't help tearing when i was eating char siew fun in restaurant which is seriuosly embarrasing. Rabbit, I miss U :(((

To Baby rabbit: How could you do this to me when I'm not by ur side Miss rabbit? How can u be so mean to me?! I cant's help keep missing about you!!!Mum, i actually wanna ask , did baby rabbit look peaceful when she was "sleeping"?! Did she feel comfortable when she is sleeping in the ground? I just can't think&talk anymore about her for even 1 second, coz i know my tears are already rolling in my eyes. So i end up never ask my mum :((( What i know at this moment is that baby rabbit has already left and won't come back to me forever. Baby!! I miss u hell much! Please do remember me for being your friend for 4 years bcoz U'll be in my mind forever and ever. R.I.P Miss tutu, u're my angel :) Don't worry, I'm fine now, hopefully. (written on 19th June)


*Naked face and even no lens (that's y i blink Lolz)
Thanks to my dog, Dou-dou for "looking" at me when I loss control and cried so loud alone in the kitchen. I will cherish ya life spending with me :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment