About Me

My photo
Ole ♥ Email:angelswing16@hotmail.com (not msn) Location: Tasmania Hometown: Malaysia Make imperfection a shinning star; L♥ve Life & live for yourself

Friday, June 18, 2010

Damn.It

Fuck my day today :( What's going on with my phone? or Vodafone's problem?! Idk! Look











Keep showing Sos.Sos.Sos S lu beh tiok larrr  So pissed me off!! A boring day, thought can hang out with babes but end up canceled! Sad sad :( Ok, since my nail polish fade like shit and i just leave it like this for almost a month. Can't believe, Damn, ugly die!! So i spent whole noon to shape my nail and colour them. 




*Go for nude this time, as nude look elegant a bit for me :) And my nails actually look healthier WeeeE (will get bored of it after few days i guess!!)












I actually love Nude, been looking for nude lipstick or lipgloss since long long time ago, too bad i couldn't find one that suit me! Any recommended one?! Coz I'm still looking for them :) and the lip liner! Seriously need one now to shape my lips after the news from FB! Haha And guess what?! Kingsley kept me company for this whole noon Lolxx and now i know he love Earl Grey tea like i do!! XD

Alright, back to FB thingie, i saw few people posting this (including Grynn) about a lady turned into ANGELABABY! Isn't that amazing?! But it's a lil too much, she changed her whole face. I don't think her bf could recognise her, even her parents. That's sad :( But still, i wish i could look like her but not with blade
cutting on my face!! Maybe one day the technology allows people to cuztomize our face, who knows?
 


  
















     *Look!! How amazing is this?!!!! For more info, pls go    to Here











As mentioned in my previous post, I'll be moving very soon and i found this when I was cleaning up and packing in my room.







*Da beauty Vitamin from DHC, got it from Japan and Idk if it's really work!! I'll try it from today :) Anyone tried this by the way?










Okay, it's supper time now :) Feel a bit hungry and still in down down mood!! The reason that actually pissed me off is K!! Heyyy, please take them serious for your own business, I can't always by your side and remind you everything!!!!

1 comment:

  1. wuii i luv nude nails and trying to get nude colour lipstick too.. I've seen my friend used before, it's Nivea lipbalm and as i remember is in pink colour and with the name "pearl" or something! i think it has the effect of nuding the lip colour even it is actually a lip balm..but i haven't get the chance to try it as I'm afraid it might not suit me!
    and Peggy has one too, from Christian Dior if im not mistaken..u can try asking her~~
    wui buy flight ticket already?and is your phone still in sos?
    (seems like the prob u complaint b4 hasn't been solved huh..take it easy!) =)

    ReplyDelete