About Me

My photo
Ole ♥ Email:angelswing16@hotmail.com (not msn) Location: Tasmania Hometown: Malaysia Make imperfection a shinning star; L♥ve Life & live for yourself

Thursday, June 17, 2010

17th June 2010

Ok, since i'm unable to fix the old one, here is the new one as i'm being too lazy to find out the solution! Hehe It has been a while since my last update and Adeline remind me that! Yo I don't know why I only got the mood to blog whenever I'm having exam :( Perhaps just want to escape from revision!!

Shouting YES, I've done all of the papers two days ago and totally free now. Been finding something to fill my free time and blogging is the best way i guess? Bcoz Mr. K still left 2 papers to go so I don't feel like bothering him :) So guess what? I was being a very good housewife for these 2 days!

Mr. K said: Feel like making sushi for my dinner tmr!

Alright, since i'm boring, I make for u! We went to Woolies and bought some chicken, seaweed and PEARL! Lolx, we both love bubble pearl tea shoooooo much so we decided to buy some instead of paying 8 bucks for two cups.

Taa-daahhh
  







*I like the cup <3 That's da milkTea!!


Maybe they look a bit weird to u, but for me, they are perfect match!! *wEee Sushi is actually easy to eat, like to have them during lecture! And another favourite food of K zai is the spagetti!! So i learn from my housemate and this is the result!!




 






×Creamy White Sauce Fettucine


Uhhmm, I'm actually a "meat-Monster" so u won't see any vege in this *except the spice!! but Seriously, It's slurpyy!! (only if u like creamy × white sauce!!) Ohyaaaa, I'm moving again--soon!! The reason is that my housemates, they bought a house and will be shifting to their new home sweet home, then y i move?! Coz staying with someone u don't know, is shitty! so I better move it move it!!

Ok, Seems like it's a long post, me myself hate to read "words" and prefer "photos", SO better stop here!!


  -Bu-Bye for Now-

2 comments:

  1. ahhhh pearl!! how do u manage the time?!

    and the pasta! looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. uhmm, when water boiled, put in pearl till they float, continue boiling for 3-5 minutes, n then take out, soak in cold water for 20 seconds :) (its actually instruction on packaging haha)

    hehe Thank u thank u!! (.^^.)

    ReplyDelete