About Me

My photo
Ole ♥ Email:angelswing16@hotmail.com (not msn) Location: Tasmania Hometown: Malaysia Make imperfection a shinning star; L♥ve Life & live for yourself

Monday, July 26, 2010

A-short-post

Idk why my lips always crack even after lips balm :'(

hi, just back from work and i don't know y i feel so exhausted even though i already slept for 12 hours. Aikss, Mr.k always wonder y i can sleep so much in a day and he compared me with koala.  It's ok, koala is cute! :D
Oh ya, i've signed up Nuffnang. It happened after my boss asked me about earning money from blogging thingie, I actually not too sure about it so i checked it out from Nuffnang. And now i know a lil more so i decided to sign up. I'm not sure whether i can really earn bcoz i don't think i've enough visitors to read my blog everyday. Anyway, it's about earning money, so y not giving a try :)
Something interesting happened when i was working just now. There are 3 cute korean come to me. At first they were asking about "where r Asian groceries around here?" and the second time they were like "u staying here? we're from melbourne bla bla". Haha They r actually friendly and look younger than me so we are friend at the end. Bcoz i like boyssss (evil griinnn). Mr.k just smile when i told him!! And i m moving to Melbourne soon i reckon. Hopefully i can really leave Tasmania to mainland after my study life. 

And i'm Graduated!!! Teeheeee*  Graduation day falls on 21st of August and dad+mum will be coming over!! Yeahhh.. 

2 comments:

  1. ohhh u are moving to melbourne?! and congratsss! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha Yea, hope so!! or maybe Sdyney lorr..depends on my job hunting and the interviews chance, hehe! how bout u?! decided yet?uk or stay? hhaha, anyway, good luck :)

    ReplyDelete