About Me

My photo
Ole ♥ Email:angelswing16@hotmail.com (not msn) Location: Tasmania Hometown: Malaysia Make imperfection a shinning star; L♥ve Life & live for yourself

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Eeewwwhhh

Hello
Just want to share a video which i feel a bit disgusting (my own opinion) and this lady is so popular among people in FB. Maybe some of the guy or even girls take her as a very sexy girl and feel that she is brave because she is acting in her own way. For my point of view, it's ok for them to talk about their experiences in tv, but this LADY, yuckyy!! I dont know?! Maybe of her voice or the way she talk, arrgghhh!!!

Okay, maybe should say sorry to her "fans", I just want to voice out my own opinions :)  

Here's the video, ENJOY!



It would be different if Theresa Fu or AngelaBaby in this interview instead of her. I actually think that the way she talk a lil sound like angelababy, but she is way too over, OVER!!

4 comments:

  1. I dont like her doing all these too!! It's disgusting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea yea, the effect maybe could be better if she is someone else that looks innocent! hahahaha..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yerrrr....What is she trying to do? Tryin to teach ppl how to jiao chuang?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea, she has become famous now becoz of the show. n there r actually few more videos about her teaching ppl such thing! Aiksss..pak si jen!!

    ReplyDelete