About Me

My photo
Ole ♥ Email:angelswing16@hotmail.com (not msn) Location: Tasmania Hometown: Malaysia Make imperfection a shinning star; L♥ve Life & live for yourself

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Dream, can I?!

Omg, it's the first time spot check happened. I dunno y the agent rang and said gonna inspect the house in next few minutes. And u know, my dog, Dou-dou is illegal in the house as contract said no dog in the house. So i pack the dog food and everything related to dou-dou and leave the house immediately in only few minutes time. And shitz that we had been fool-ed at the end :( Tskkk!!

okay, this is how i look when i rush out!! DamnIt!!
HELP
ohYa, something suddenly pop out in my mind recently. And i couldn't get the answer yet. So i need help, pleaseee~ The something is >> is it a good idea to run a bubble tea/dessert house business in hobart, tasmania? Because i love bubble milk tea hell much and i wish i could have a cute bubble tea shop. Please gimme some ideas, i need some suggestions. Aiksss, i keep thinking of owning a shop, i really wish i can have a superb cute shop with my own designing ideasss. "what should i name the shop?" "what is the theme of the shop?" "what else should i have in my shop other than bubble tea?" The questions keep spinning in my head, n idk y!! haha And i even thought i can have franchise in the future LMAO!

Okay, so, what if, WHAT IF i could fulfill my dream and i own a cute and cool bubble milk tea shop in hobart (sandy bay?), would u come and "pong chan" me?! Lolzz, don't laugh!! I mean, what if!!!
Ding ding..My future shop =D

p/s: Feel free to leave ur valuable comments and suggestions please. Appreciates =)

7 comments:

  1. Wahhh....you like doing business game research aneh...LOL!
    Although I don't know what's the market for bubble milk tea in Hobart, but I will definitely use all my moral support to 'sap pok' lei! Lol...
    And and...name your bubble milk tea shop Dot Dot! Coz pearl is dot dot eh shape eh ma, is just an suggestion, you can ignore me if you feel is lame and choose Mae Cheng :P

    Anyway, I really seriously no jokingly support you one OLAY! If you have frenchise, me and cpj will jago the one in Sydney...heeeeee :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think bubble tea house will succeed in Hobart! hope you can make tassie love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @June Hahaha Mae cheng!! long time no this word ad! Lmao! anyway, rilly thanks 4 the suggestion. Dot dot quite a good name, but i feel that i need to name it smtg like more serious instead of cute in order to make it many many franchise in the future! then u n kak jing "jago" for me lorr! hahahaha

    @Rex hey rex, thanks for ur comment!! its the 1st time see u leave ur comment here :) r u sure this business has the market?! haha Coz there is one in the city currently but that cafe is selling coffee too~ so i m afraid!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You need to consider which market you are planning to hit! I think Tassie love beer and coffee so much, it's hard to change their culture, so the bubble tea house in city oso sell coffee, i think they notice that as well, just more choices for them. But, if you are gonna have one in sandy bay, you can try to position away from them by specializing in bubble tea and other taiwanese style teas. just get some ideas from ur tassie friends, bring them to drink ~ haha!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. forgot to say i seldom use this account, just saw you posting your blog in fb and come here have a look only~ XD

    your songs are cool~ ! made me come here to listen to them every day la~

    ReplyDelete
  6. @rex haha, u like which songs?! yea, i like those songs too, but u can download from ineternet what? so that dont have to come here whenever u want to listen..hehe

    ReplyDelete